Founded in 1983 by John Meeder, a certified Journeyman Vancouver Locksmith, Barlow Lock & Key 2012 continues to grow and employ friendly and knowledgeable staff to help with even the toughest security issues.
Family owned and operated, Barlow Lock & Key 2012 Ltd. provides mobile locksmith service to all of Calgary and Southern Alberta.
Bonded & Insured with a stellar reputation, Barlow Lock & Key 2012 Ltd. is one of Calgary’s best choice for Commercial & Residential locksmith services.
TOP Locksmith Surrey provides comprehensive residential locksmith services for customers in Calgary and surrounding areas. Our company understands that every client's needs are different.
Are you a business owner that is looking to improve your security, key control or just require honest and reliable service? Well look no further because the services of Barlow Lock & Key 1012 Ltd., are among the finest in Calgary and surrounding areas.
Our prices are one thing to talk about, but more important we know business owners care about the highest quality service and that is all we offer, nothing less.
We have the resources and the knowledge that is necessary to handle any commercial locksmith job regardless of size up to and including full scale comprehensive access control and security systems. Our commercial locksmiths are trained in technologies like fingerprint access control, biometric identification, digital door locks, electronic access control, magnetic door locks, keyless locksets, and more.
Barlow Lock & Key 2012 Ltd. Is committed to building our reputation as one of the most trusted and reliable commercial locksmith services in the industry.
• Access control systems
• Locks Changed / Repaired / Re-Keyed
• Master Key System
• High Security Locks and Keys
• Heavy Duty Lock Sets
• Exit devices and closer's
• Key cabinets and key control systems
• File Cabinet Keys and locks
• Electric strikes, magnetic locks and Handicap access
• Safe service and combination changes
We offer the following Commercial locksmith services:
• Complete door and/or frame replacement
• Reinforcing existing doors and jams
• Repairs necessary after break-in or forced entry
• Door repair, patch holes, move hardware and minor welding
• Reverse handing
• Check chains and wind damage control
• Full length or continuous hinges
• Bathroom stall repair, adjustments or installation